Sunday, February 17, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #16 - Masked Flower Background

Hiya!  It's another Sunday, another snow storm here in New England. Last I heard they were predicting 8-12 inches, but so far it's not anywhere near that bad - just windy. I'm just thankful that they didn't hype this one up like they did with "Nemo" last week. I hate all the fuss when really, all we can do is wait and see what happens, but it's so hard not to get caught up in all the hype.


Anyway, this week's card is pretty basic. I really felt like just sitting down and doing some stamping, so I decided to use the small flower image from the Sale-a-Bration set Bloomin' Marvelous to create a stamped background pattern. I also did some very simple masking to create an area for the sentiment. The video is below, or you can watch it on my YouTube channel.


Happy Stampin'! :)



Masked Flower Background Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment