Sunday, February 24, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #17 - Watercolor Butterfly Sympathy Card

Another Sunday is coming to a close. My goodness, the weekends go by fast! Far too fast, if you ask me! This week I wanted to share the Watercolor Background technique - one of my faves and so much fun to do! It makes a mess though, so if you're squeemish about inky hands, you may want to get yourself a pair of gloves. Anyway, I decided to use this technique to make a sympathy card. I was thinking the watercolor look, plus a few simple butterflies, was well suited for this type of card.


The video shows how to make the watercolored panel, plus a little bit of my thought process that went into putting the card together. You can watch it below, or over on my YouTube channel.


Have a great week! Happy Stampin'! :)




Watercolor Butterfly Card Supplies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment