Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Stamped Muslin Treat Bags


Are you on Pinterest? Have you noticed that stamped, painted, and embellished muslin drawstring treat bags are all over Pinterest? I first saw them in Martha Stewart's February magazine and I've been wanting to make some ever since. They are so easy and come together so quickly and you can totally make them with whatever stamps and inks you already have on hand!


I already had the little bags in my kitchen - you can find them at natural/specialty food shops. Or you can find some that are made especially for crafting, but these ones are inexpensive and work great for the project.

Check out the video below, or on my YouTube channel. (I think it's the shortest video I've ever made!) Hope you enjoy, and have a lovely Valentine's Day!


Happy Stampin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment