Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Treat Bag Tutorial

** Click here for my A Muse Studio Creative Consultants July Blog Hop post. **
** Click here for my Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop post. **

Happy Fourth of July!

I'm taking a quick break from the festivities (our awesome hometown parade this morning, family picnic this afternoon) to share a quick and fun project with you. I am in love with these goody bags made from envelopes - they're so versatile for any celebration!


I used the supplies I still had on my desk from making my A Muse Studio blog hop project, and made a cute little rosette to go on the front.


And, just in case you aren't familiar with the technique for turning an envelope into a goody bag (I mean, come on. It's brilliant!) ... here's a quick video tutorial for you. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment