Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Hello friends!

Well, here we are in June. I guess I didn't get 31 cards made in May. Oh well, it was fun to try!


Anyway, I've got some news for you all today. I've decided to make a change and join on as a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! After just over a year with A Muse Studio, I realized that I just hadn't been able to get behind the company as a whole, as much as I really do love their products. I adore their stamp sets, but the rest of it just wasn't compatible with the types of projects I like to do. I think it's still going to take me a while to nail down my personal style with Stampin' Up! but it's definitely closer to what I tend to create most naturally.

All the rules are the same, though. I will not be that person and replace everything I own with SU! branded items. There will never be one crafting company I could use exclusively, and so you will continue to see other supplies featured on my blog. I will continue to provide honest reviews and will never try to sell you things you don't want and/or can't afford. I can't afford a ton of new product anyway, so this will be a gradual transition.

If you love SU!, or want to give it a try, I'd love to be your demonstrator! If you're local to the Cape Cod area and want to schedule a card class or other type of workshop, or are interested in joining a stamp club (coming soon!), please let me know! You can contact me through my website at www.annakeyes.stampinup.net.

Hope you're having a great week! I'll be back soon with some projects! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment