Saturday, November 24, 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Embossed Frame Mistletoe Card

Hi there! I'm back today with another Christmas card video. This card is very striking, considering how easy it is to make. It's also very adaptable, which makes it an ideal candidate for your family's Christmas card.

 

I adore this Holiday Frame embossing folder! It is so impactful on clean and simple cards. So little effort for such a beautiful effect! And I normally would not have thought of Wild Wasabi on a card with red, but my upline used this combo on a card and I discovered I loved it!

AND... Can you keep a secret? :-D The oval I used for the focal image is not a Stampin' Up! die... But, we demonstrators have had a preview of the upcoming Spring Catalog and let's just say there might be a set of Framelits that you could use on this card. *wink wink* Unfortunately though, the Spring catalog items won't be available until January, but I'm just sayin'... ;)

Anyway, you can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Happy Stampin'! :)



Embossed Frame Mistletoe Card Supplies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment