Sunday, June 30, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #31 - Dahlia Tag Card

Took some inspiration from the catalog for today's card. I just got an order late last week that included a new set called Regarding Dahlias. I've got to say that this is an instant new favorite set! And I totally fell in love with one of the catalog samples, so I decided to make my own version of the card.


Another instant fave in the catalog? The Eastern Elegance DSP... Hello, favorite color combination ever! :) There's not much that I love more than yellow and gray, except maybe yellow and gray with aqua. And the combination of Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate is one of the most perfect yellow and gray combinations I've ever seen! Add in Coastal Cabana (and I added some Pool Party too) - Couldn't you just swoon?

Anyway, check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.


Hope you have a great week. Happy Stampin'! :)




Dahlia Tag Card Supplies


1 comment:

  1. I think this is gorgeous! I also love the yellow, grey, and aqua color combo.

    ReplyDelete