Sunday, September 29, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #35 - Envelope Punch Board and 3x3 Card

Happy Sunday evening my friend! Videos are back - Can't believe I've been absent from YouTube for SO long! Our schedules here are slowing way down, so I hope to get back into sharing videos regularly.

For today, I wanted to share a brand new product from Stampin' Up! This was something they introduced at Convention and it is so awesome!!! It's called the Envelope Punch Board, and you can use it to effortlessly make custom envelopes in no time flat. And you can make 66 different sizes of envelopes with this thing! WOW!


So I decided to start small - literally :) - and make a 3x3 card with a coordinating envelope. I obviously had to use the Magnificent Maple stamp and Sweater Weather DSP - seems I'm a little, um... well, obsessed with this combo!


Stay tuned in the next couple days for some more projects featuring this stamp/DSP combo. I need to force myself to use something else soon! ;)

You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. (Remember: you won't find the Envelope Punch Board in any current SU! catalogs. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/1bkHNWj) Oh, and ignore that it says STFS #34 in the video - I didn't catch the mistake until I'd already uploaded it.)


I've also got a great mini-series of Fall/Thanksgiving home decor projects coming up soon... I've got a lot in the works and plan to post one project at a time as I go. I don't want to toot my own horn, but these are some of my favorite projects I've made in a long time! :)

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great week. Happy Stampin'! :)


Supplies used in today's project:


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love maple leafs and I love that card! Off to watch your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video Anna!! I must subscribe! :)

    ReplyDelete