Sunday, January 16, 2011

k-i-s-s-i-n-g

:)


Here it is, folks - the first Valentine of 2011! Made using We R Memory Keepers' Be My Valentine collection. It's totes adorbs, if I may say that - LOL! I love We R Memory Keepers tiny stamp sets. They're $1.25 at my LSS and they are SO worth it. I love the color palette and the mix of patterns. There are lots of hearts, but it's definitely versatile enough to use for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc.

The inspiration for this card came from two awesome sources - Kristina Werner's recent Finally Friday card, and the first installment in an awesome new Two Peas video series called Products You Love Every Which Way. Can't wait to see what else Shannon Tidwell comes up with!

P.S. My photos are definitely getting better since my new camera (Oh yeah! I never told you about my new camera, did I?) but I'm still learning and my house is very dimly lit. I'll get there... I hope! :)

Did you do anything fun this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment