Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Felt Boutonniere

Hello friends! Happy September!

Can you believe it's September?! Where did the summer go? This is such a bittersweet time of year, isn't it? Here on Cape Cod, we're happy to have things quiet down a bit. But I'll miss the warm weather, and I still hope to get in another trip to the beach. Still, I have to say I'm looking forward to fall.

I've been having so much fun playing with A Muse Studio's new felt. I haven't even used it on a card yet because my mind has just been so full of fun ideas! For starters...


I used the new Autumn Acorns die from Papertrey Ink to make this fall boutonniere. And I borrowed Maile Belles' awesome idea of turning a button into an acorn. I mean, come on... What goes together better than felt and buttons? :)


And check out my cutie hubs! He was such a good sport, letting me dress him up and take tons of pictures. Love him!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment