Sunday, September 11, 2011

Inky Fingers Team First Blog Hop

This is so exciting - it's my A Muse Studio team's first ever blog hop! You should be hopping over from Carla's blog... I hope you're having fun! If not, head over to our upline Liz's blog to start at the beginning.

The theme of our blog hop is Autumnal Splendor. I've been really into non-card projects recently, so I thought I'd show you how you can use the awesome new items from the A Muse Holiday Catalog for some great home decor items! :)


I used the Classic Tags die set to cut tags from Sleepy Hollow cardstock (I love this stuff!). I used fall color Distress Inks to do some acrylic block stamping for the background, and then stamped images from the Too Cute to Spook stamp set in Staz-On black ink.


Then I just tied all the tags on baker's twine, used pushpins to attach it to my mantel, and added some faux leaf garlands from my local discount store! Super simple, super cute!


So now you're off to Tobey's blog! Get on over there and check out what she's got! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Anna...what a great idea! I love how you could coordinate a whole Halloween party with this stamp set. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garland you made. I hung garland for my open house in three doorways and it was darling....the halloween tags is a great decoration.

    ReplyDelete