Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little Miss Muffett

Can you believe it's the middle of October already? I've been focusing on Christmas projects to share with you here, and to sell at an upcoming craft fair, so I've barely even thought about Halloween. Not having kids makes it a fairly minor holiday in our house, but it's still an opportunity to have a little fun! So I thought I'd stop in today to share a cute project I made recently.


I got a bunch of clear glass balls from A.C. Moore to make glitter ornaments for my upcoming 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments (look for it shortly after Thanksgiving!). I decided to use A Muse Studio's Onyx glitter to make one ornament sparkly black.


I used Papertrey Ink's Halloween Treats & Sweets stamp and die sets to heat emboss the face, and cut out the legs. The bow in her "hair" is PTI's Orange Zest ribbon.


Throw in a little fake spider webbing from the dollar store and it's as easy as that! A cute Halloween decoration! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment