Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day 2011

Well, I'm a little late, but... Happy World Card Making Day, friends! :)



It's been very busy around here lately... my hubby and I made and decorated over 100 jars of jam for friends' wedding favors, so there hasn't been too much time for card making lately. But I couldn't let World Card Making Day pass by without popping in for a quick share.


This is the card I made for said friends' wedding. The sand dollar stamp is an older A Muse stamp, which I used for the tags on their jam favors. The focal image is a custom stamp from my (sadly, now out of business) LSS - and it actually turned out to be a perfect choice, since they chose a poem called "Beach Chairs" for their ceremony!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you had a fun World Card Making Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment