Friday, July 13, 2012

Stamping on Fabric

Stampin' Up's new Hoop La La set is one of the cutest and cleverest sets I've seen in a long time. There are so many techniques you could do with this adorable set, but the first thing I had to try was stamping it onto fabric. So I sat down and played around for a while, and this is the card I made.


While I was experimenting with stamping on fabric, I discovered some things that work well, and some things that don't really work. So when I decided to use the set to make a 2nd wedding anniversary (traditional gift: cotton - get it?) card for my friends Leanna and Jonathan, I decided to make a video to share some tips for stamping on fabric. Here's the second card I made - for the embellishment I used a great technique tutorial from Erin Lincoln that you can find on YouTube.


So if this looks like something you'd like to try, check out my video below, or on my YouTube channel. I walk you through how I made the embellishment for the card, as well as some info on how I put the card together.


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'! :)


Welcome Card 

 

XOXO Card 

No comments:

Post a Comment