Sunday, July 15, 2012

Start-to-Finish Sunday #1: Reason to Smile


Looking to give your summer stamping a sweet and simple boost? Stampin' Up! is running an amazing promotion through July 31st with the adorable stamp set featured in the picture above. The set is called Reason to Smile and it can be yours for just $5 with any $50 order (before tax and shipping)! Cheap and cheerful is my crafting MO, and this set totoally fits the bill! So check out the project I made with the set, and if you like what you see, head on over to my website to place an order! Use Item # 131274 for wood mount, and # 131275 for clear mount (after reaching $50 on your order).


So I'm almost done with the blah blah here, I swear ;) I'm starting a new feature on my blog that I'm calling Start-to-Finish Sunday. Every Sunday I'll post a video featuring making a card from start to finish. So, without further ado...


Thanks for stopping by! Happy stampin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment