Sunday, January 27, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #13 - Masculine (ish) Birthday Card


Welcome to this week's Start-to-Finish Sunday card! I wanted to try to make a masculine card this week. I love the way the card came out, and while I wouldn't necessarily call it masculine, it's at least not girly! :)

I went with a super simple layout and mostly neutral colors with a pop of blue. I love the cake stamp from the Make a Wish set in the Spring catalog. And the designer paper is a Sale-a-Bration option - from now through March 22, you can choose one of the exclusive Sale-a-Bration items for free for every $50 you spend! (Check out all the options here!) This DSP collection is called Sycamore Street (#127540) and I absolutely adore it! It's got an awesome color combination. This is one of the simpler patterns, but I love the Island Indigo with the Pool Party and gray.

You can watch the video below, or check it out over on my YouTube channel.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and Happy Stampin'! :)



Masculine (ish) Birthday Card Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment