Sunday, March 3, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #18 - Sale-a-Bration Birthday Notecard


So a couple reasons behind designing this week's card. First off: I've pretty much been in a funk lately. A craft funk. I've basically been making one card a week  - the one I make for my STFS video. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get in a second card. I partly blame Project Life - I've been really into making my layouts lately so that's the stuff that's always on my desk and it's been what I've been most inspired by. (I meant to photograph my layouts today to share! Hopefully we'll have a sunny afternoon soon and I can get that done.) So sometimes when I'm not feeling very inspired, if I just make something - anything! - I can get the motivation going again. And secondly: Sale-a-Bration is going strong for a little over 2 more weeks! Don't forget - you still have time to get a FREE item for every $50 you purchase from Stampin' Up! :)

Anyway, yeah... not really too much else to say about this card. Super simple. Small and quick and easy to put together. A very useful sketch for whenever you need a last-minute card. Check out the video below, or on my YouTube channel.



Have a great week and Happy Stampin'! :)




Sale-a-Bration Birthday Notecard Supplies


1 comment: