Sunday, March 31, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #21 - Sent with Love Card


The Sent with Love collection was one of those things that I fell in love with the instant I saw it. I needed to order it the moment it became available. When it arrived, I gazed at it, I petted it (oh come on, like you don't pet your DSP!), I gazed at it some more, and then I put it away. As much as I adored it, I just couldn't figure out what to do with it! Yesterday, when I filmed this video, was the first time I used this kit! There's this one amazing sheet in the DSP with all these little elements that you can cut out, and I realized that with that one sheet, you can't go wrong with your cards! Cut out a bunch of them, play around with them, see what combos and layers you like, and make a card! What was stopping me all this time??!? ;)


How cute is this card! And SO easy to put together, once I just got started. This kit is so super adorable (red, white, and blue/aqua - my favorite!) and it's SUCH a great deal!

#131847 Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount; English only) $17.95
#132182 Sent with Love Designer Series Paper $10.95
#132851 Sent with Love Bundle $25.50
(Bundle includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine at a 20% discount!)


Don't forget, these products are only available through April 30, 2013, so if you like what you see, head over to my website to place an order :) You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.


Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Easter if you're celebrating!




Sent with Love Card Supplies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment