Sunday, March 16, 2014

Start-to-Finish Sunday #36 - Starburst Sayings Thank You Card

I'm back with a video! Can you believe it?! :) A day on the sofa with a stuffy nose gave me the perfect opportunity to learn the newest version of iMovie and get this video edited. Believe me, I wish I could breathe, but I'm glad I'm finally getting a video posted!


This is a card I made for a recent class. Pretty simple, using just one stamp set and a background stamp. The color palette was directly inspired by the I Am Me DSP that I used.


I also took advantage of some of the awesome embellishments in the Occasions Catalog. Let me tell you... Stampin' Up! has really stepped up their embellishments! They are so cute and perfectly on-trend. I used the gold sequins, gold baker's twine, and a super cute wood veneer heart. LOVE! :)

Check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by. Have a good week!

Happy Stampin'! :)



Starburst Sayings Thank You Card Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment