Sunday, March 23, 2014

Start-to-Finish Sunday #37: An *Almost* One-Layer Card

I was faced with a bit of a self-imposed challenge recently. I was prepping for the first week of a 6-week cardmaking class. I only knew one of the girls who'd signed up, and I knew she was more of a scrapbooker and I wasn't sure how much stamping experience she had. And the others? I knew nothing about them! So I decided week 1 would be Stampin' 101... no Big Shot, minimal embellishments, mostly just stamps, ink, and cardstock. And it was hard! This card was the last one I designed, and it's really kind of my favorite of the three.


It's thisclose to being a one-layer card, with just a couple very simple embellishments. One stamp set. Two ink colors. One punch. Twine. And done! :)

You can check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Enjoy!


Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'! :)



Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment