Friday, February 17, 2012

Gray Matter

I'm currently obsessed with gray. Isn't that bizarre? I mean, it's gray! It's almost like a non-color! :) But try as I may, I can't make a project without gray lately. I'm especially in love with A Muse Studio Slate ink and Seattle cardstock.


This one uses the awesome new Build a Cake set. It has a bunch of big cakes and a ton of accessories to decorate them! So fun! I used some of the papers from Pink Paislee's Nantucket collection to paper piece the cake. The sentiment is from Hey Cupcake.

This stamp set is called Sunny Side of Life, and it features this great big gorgeous wildflower image! The butterflies are from the same set as well. You can't really see in the photo, but I clear embossed the floral stamp onto the Seattle cardstock around the circle window. I also used the new chevron ribbon which is awesome! It's kind of trippy to use, because the chevrons create an optical illusion, but I love it!! :-D

I'll be back soon to share more. I've got a few projects in various stages of completion, and I've got a 4-day weekend so I'll have tons of time to play!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: