Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mini Moleskine-Inspired Notebook

This project was inspired by some chevron cards in the 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog and Inspiration Guide. For some reason, when I saw the photo, I thought of the thin Moleskine journals that come in packs of three. My first thought was to purchase some in a light color and stamp on them, but then I decided to try making my own! That way I could have more options in terms of color.


It was a super-easy project to make... I just cut some notebook paper in half, white embossed some chevrons on gray cardstock, stapled the whole thing together and tied some embroidery floss around the spine to camouflage the staples. Just like how you made books when you were a little kid, but classed up! :) And it's the perfect size to toss in your purse or the glove box in your car!



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment