Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Spotlight

I haven't posted too much about the A Muse Studio Spotlights here. Mostly because the months just seem to roll past too quickly. But I am in love with the February Spotlight - the featured products and the projects. The theme is Organization Made Beautiful, so the projects are all office-related. And they're so happy and adorable!

All the Spotlight products are on sale through February 29th. And make sure you check out the Spotlight page on the website to check out the awesome projects!

Since I don't really need any office-y projects right now, I decided to make a card. As I'm sure you know, yellow and gray is pretty much my Number One Favorite color combination, and I'm kinda lovin' the addition of the Bermuda blue! :)


The Floral Duet set is so awesome for modern, bold backgrounds - especially when you emboss it. I'll be showing you some more ways to use it soon!


1 comment: