Sunday, May 13, 2012

Make It Monday #65

I'm still going strong with my very small collection of PTI stamps - I hope you're not getting bored, but I'm really feeling food about this because I've spent hundreds of dollars on these sets and I've barely used them at all!

In last week's Make It Monday video, Dawn McVey shared a card project that used strips of paper layered into a background. I love this technique, and I've used it a bunch of times. I didn't have PTI patterned paper, like she used, but I dug through my strap basket and pulled out a bunch of papers that coordinated with the Strawberry Patch stamp set. I decided to use the Wine Bottle Tag die (totally my fave!) to make a cute tag for the bottle of wine I gave my mom for Mother's Day.



I'll be back later on to catch up with all the cards I haven't shown you yet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment