Friday, May 18, 2012

Make It Monday #66

Hello! I'm still here! Ok, ok, ok, so I've taken a few days off and I haven't exactly been making a card every day... but I really do have a bunch made that I need to catch you up on. I'm realizing that the hardest part of this isn't to make a card every day, but rather to photograph and post a card every day. I really can't take pictures after dark. I need to rig up a light box. But no matter what, I'm determined to have made 31 cards by May 31st!

So last Monday's Make It Monday challenged us to make felt flowers from PTI border dies. This one was a fun one! :)



So, thanks for sticking with me friends, even though it's the 17th and I've only posted 9 cards. More to come, more to come!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the beautiful stamped pattern, and the "window" for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flowers and the stunning background! What a beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete