Thursday, April 4, 2013

Introducing This & That


I am SO excited to share this with you! Introducing Stampin' Up's new This and That scrapbooking collection! This is the Stampin' Up! version of the super popular "smash book" scrapbook trend. This new collection will be available in the upcoming 2013-2014 catalog, but we've got  a chance to get our hands on it early! Plus, just until April 30, you can get the entire bundle at a 15% savings. I just got my kit over the weekend and I adore it! So I decided to make a video to walk you through the whole collection, as well as give you some tips and inspiration for how to use these products. My first project? It's definitely going to be a Project Life weekly spread, and I'll share it with you just as soon as I can! :)


Check out the video below, or on my YouTube channel.




Products featured in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment