Friday, January 3, 2014

Peachy Keen, Jelly Bean!

Greetings from snowy Cape Cod! We've been riding out Winter Storm Hercules here all day - so far so good! It's been cold and very windy, but no loss of electricity or anything. Hooray! Anyway, I decided to use my snow day to play with some of the goodies from the new Occasions Catalog. And guess what - I even made a video! What?! LOL :)


I used a few of my favorite new products on this card, specifically the On Film Framelits and the Gold Baker's Twine. Love! This card came together really easily, because I just used one set of products. Everything is from the Retro Fresh Suite - one DSP collection, one stamp set, one die set. Easy!


The video is up on my YouTube channel, or you can watch it below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!



Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out this month's challenge for Catherine and Cathy Create!

Happy Stampin! :)



Peachy Keen Card Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment