Saturday, February 19, 2011

Make It Monday #2


Happy Saturday, friends! I bet a lot of you have heard about the new Make It Monday weekly challenges going on over at Papertrey Ink. I've been thinking about this one all week, but just got around to making a card today. Actually, I was waiting, because UPS said I'd have my PTI February Release order in my hot little hands today. But they accidentally routed it to Western Mass or somewhere not near here, so they've updated the expected delivery to Monday. As I've said in the past, I don't have a ton of PTI products, but I was super inspired by the American Crafts Confetti goodies that arrived yesterday, so I decided to roll with the birthday theme for the 2nd Make It Monday challenge: Vellum sentiment strips.


American Crafts has adopted our favorite detail from Sassafras and started printing on the b-side of the barcode strip at the bottom of their paper! SO awesome! That's where that little line of cupcakes is from - and I love how it looks layered under the vellum.

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have Monday off? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment