Today's ornament was inspired by a project by Ranjini Malhotra for Jenni Bowlin Studios that was featured in Better Homes and Gardens' Holiday Crafts magazine. (If you see this magazine on your local newsstand, I highly recommend you pick it up!)
Here's the ornament I make in the video...
And here are a couple more I made with other stamps from the same stamp set...
I hope you'll enjoy the video tutorial below, and be sure to let me know if you have any questions!
(all A Muse Studio products are available in my webstore)
- Holiday Tags stamp set by A Muse Studio
- A Muse Studio cardstock in Twas the Night Before Christmas, and Candy Cane Stripe
- A Muse Studio Polka Dot Organdy Ribbon in Cherry
- Stampin' Up Classic Ink in Pool Party and Real Red (if you don't already have a SU! demonstrator, my friend Jen is an awesome one!)
- StazOn Ink in Jet Black
- water brush
- vintage tart tins (check ebay, or you can get the vintage-look tins from Jenni Bowlin
- off-white acrylic paint
- tape runner adhesive
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue
See you tomorrow for Day 4! :)