Friday, November 25, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Welcome! Today is the first day of my 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments tutorial series! This series will bring you a new Christmas ornament idea each day for 12 days in a row, and will feature 11 video tutorials. I'm so excited to share this with you, and I hope you'll be inspired to make new ornaments and holiday memories with your family!

For Day 1, I'm starting off with a real classic that is easy and fun to make, and super customizable... The Glittered Glass Ball.


Cheap and cheerful is my goal and you can make these for well under $2 each. I love the idea of visiting friends and family around Christmastime and sneaking ornaments onto their trees - and this is definitely one you can make in bulk! Hope you enjoy! :)



Supply List:
- fillable glass ball ornaments (found at local big-box craft store)
- Beacon Adhesives Glitter It!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Fine Glitter in Carrara Marble (you can use any color you choose)
- A Muse Studio 1/4" Polka Dot Organdy ribbon in Cherry
- 1/2" silver jingle bells

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday. Please join me tomorrow for Day 2's ornament! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment