Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Holiday Card Post of the Year!

I'm torn between being excited that Christmas is coming, knowing I have a lot to do to get ready for it, and trying to focus on fall and Thanksgiving and not to rush through my life. Plus, the past few years Christmas has ended up being really disappointing, I think in part to getting too excited too soon.

But anyway, I digress... Christmas is coming, and I have a craft fair in two weeks (eep!) and some awesome things planned for the old blog-o. So without further ado, here's my first official holiday card share of 2011! :)


This card is 100% A Muse Studio. I'm pretty sure blue (preferably sky blue or aqua), red, and white is my favorite color combination for holiday projects. I also love the idea of using non-Christmas stamps for Christmas cards. For the focal image on this card I combined the cute mug image from Love Conquers All and combined it with a sentiment from Mini Holiday Messages.


That's all for me for tonight. See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment