Welcome to Day 6! We're halfway through the series. I have to say I have a huge amount of respect for the people who do video tutorials on a regular basis! All this video editing takes a ton of time! :)
This ornament features some A Muse Studio products from the Holiday Catalog that I'm totally in love with, plus everyone's favorite technique - emboss resist - used in a whole new way. It gives a really fun look that's sort of like pickling (a wood finishing technique, also known as "whitewashing," that can be done with white or colored stain).
Enjoy the video and let me know if you have any questions!
(all A Muse Studio products are available in my webstore)
- Snow Crystals stamp set by A Muse Studio
- 1.5" Maple Tags by A Muse Studio
- Twas the Night Before Christmas cardstock by A Muse Studio
- clear embossing powder
- Distress Ink in Fired Brick
- Distress Stain in Peeled Paint
- Glossy Accents
- heat tool
- VersaMark ink
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
See you tomorrow! :)