Monday, January 30, 2012

Gum Wrapper and More A Muse Studio Sneak Peeks

I have to say right off the bat that I love this project. We made these at my friend Jen Pitta's stamp club on Thursday. I decided to borrow the template and A Muse-ify it! :) "Gum wrapper" seems like I dumb name for them, but I couldn't come up with anything better. lol.

 This is the one I made in my video tutorial, which you can watch further down in this post. I sort of had Valentine's Day in the back of my mind when I designed it, but it could definitely be used for other occasions. I used a new stamp set called Keep Calm, which you may have already seen if you read my blog. I'm kind of in love with this set. I also used Grapefruit, which is one of the new colors in the redesigned Winter Signature Palette, as well as the Venetian patterned cardstock in Titian.

I had birthday party favor in mind when I designed this one. It uses another new stamp set called Big Celebrations, which has these awesome big block numbers. And I used two more new colors: Lido from the Venetian collection, and Seattle, which is a new mid-tone gray that fits between Pebble and Slate in the Basic Signature Palette.

And, if you like what you see, here's the video tutorial for the project.


Don't forget, the new 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog and Inspiration Guide will be active as of midnight on February 1st! You'll be able to see all the new goodies in my webstore. And you will be seeing a lot of the new products featured here in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment