Sunday, August 19, 2012

Start-to-Finish Sunday #6 - Halloween Cat Pocket Card

Here we are again, later than I would have liked, on Sunday night. I actually made this card fairly early in the day, but I'm just now getting around to finishing up the video.

Friday 8/17 was Black Cat Appreciation Day! I happen to have two of the most amazing black cats on the planet! :) So I was inspired to use the Frightening Feline stamp from the Holiday Catalog on today's Start-to-Finish Sunday card. And, just for something a little different, I decided to make it a pocket card.


You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Happy Stampin'!

(I owe you supply lists on like 7 projects now - sorry! I barely have enough time to make, edit, upload, and post these videos. But it's important to me to have complete supply lists so I'll put them together as soon as I possibly can, I promise!)

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying your YT videos. Hope you continue making them. Your cards are very pretty & I'm learning new techniques.

    ReplyDelete