Friday, August 31, 2012

Think Outside the Jar: Picnic Place Cards

Welcome to a new mini video series! As if I didn't have enough on my plate these days :)

I'm completely addicted to the Perfectly Preserved stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. Of course, I love all the little images that come in the set, but as soon as I saw it I started dreaming up all sorts of other ways to use it. So I'm shooting for maybe 4 or 5 videos to help you "think outside the jar" (can you tell I'm proud of that title? lol!) and mix up your stamp collection.


It's Labor Day Weekend - the unofficial end of the summer. But there's still plenty of nice weather yet to come, and plenty of chances for outdoor entertaining. So for my first video, I wanted to show you what I think is a super cute place card idea. Plus, since I decided to use the corn image - what's better than corn on the cob for a summer party, right? :) - you can totally recycle these for Thanksgiving!

Check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Enjoy!


Have a great weekend! Happy Stampin'! :)


Perfectly Preserved Place Cards Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment