Monday, October 8, 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Layered Emboss Resist Tree

Hello! Happy Monday! Did you have the day off today? I didn't, but so it goes. :)

So, welcome to a new video series! I'm calling it Countdown to Christmas and my goal is to bring you a few Christmas project videos each month for October, November, and December. Hope you enjoy!


Here's my first Countdown to Christmas project. Am I allowed to say that I really love this card? Because I do! ;) I recently did a swap with part of my upline's upline and this is the card I made. If you wanted to mass produce this more than 10 times or so (I did 12 and it took a Lord of the Rings movie), you could omit the tags and simplify the layering.

For my video, I go over in detail how to do the layered emboss resist technique that I used for the focal image. Check it out below, or over on my YouTube channel.


Is there anything special you'd like to see in future Countdown to Christmas videos? Let me know!

Have a good week!

Happy Stampin'! :)



Layered Emboss Resist Tree Card Supplies


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,
    thank you for your video - I've redirected my readers to view your awesome demonstration, as I've just posted a post about emboss resist.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete