Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Stampin' Up! Promotions

October?! Oh my word! Where have I been! It has been so busy around here - especially on weekends! My husband works Monday - Friday now (used to be Sunday - Thursday), so we've actually been going out and doing fun things on Sundays, which used to be my day to myself when I usually did most of my crafting. Hence the lateness - or complete lack - of Start-to-Finish Sunday videos lately. I'm working on it, I promise!

Anyway, I wanted to pop in today to share the big Stampin' Up! promotion for the month of October. Check it out!


October is an awesome time to start thinking about your Christmas cards and other holiday projects. Now through 10/31/12, When you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and the Candlelight Christmas DSP, you'll get the Festive Paper Piercing Pack (it coordinates with the ornament stamp set!) FOR FREE! And as if that wasn't awesome enough, this special is also good when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle that includes the stamp set and the matching Framelits dies!

Here are the item numbers for this special:
     132261 Christmas Gift Pack with Clear-Mount Stamps $38.90
     132260 Christmas Gift Pack with Wood-Mount Stamps $47.90
     132263 Christmas Gift Pack with Clear-Mount Stamps and Framelits $55.90
     132262 Christmas Gift Pack with Wood-Mount Stamps and Framelits $62.90

You can take advantage of this special by going to my website and clicking on the Shop Now button in the upper left corner. I plan on showing you as many ideas for these products as I can this month, so stay tuned!

But wait! That's not all! Are you a fan of My Digital Studio? Stampin' Up's professional printing services for your gorgeous digital designs are so beautiful and amazing quality. And guess what! ALL of the printing prices have been drastically reduced - some by 50%! - permanently! This is not a promotion - it is a permanent reduction in price without reduction in options or print quality! Wow! You can see all the product options as well as the new prices on the MDS website

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let me know! See you soon with some new project ideas!

Happy Stampin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment