Friday, October 12, 2012

Think Outside the Jar #2 - Spooky-Cute Spider Halloween Card

Did you think I forgot that I said Think Outside the Jar would be a series? :) I can't believe I posted the first video in August - it feels like just a couple weeks ago! My second project featuring the Perfectly Preserved stamp set in unique and creative ways is this cute and cheerful Halloween card.


This is one of the cards I made for swaps back when my upline and I went to Stampin' Up's regional event in Providence, RI. I've been sitting on this video for weeks, I just haven't had the chance to edit and post it! So go ahead and check it out! I gotta say I'm kinda in love with this card! :)


So just a little heads up for you, my friend. I know I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain as far as posting regular videos lately. No Start-to-Finish Sunday in like 3 weeks, and then I post 3 videos in one week? What's up with that? :) So I want to tell you in advance this week that I'll be on vacation next week so I won't be posting any new cards or videos until after October 24th. I still have a few Halloween ideas I want to share, so if I have the time, awesome, but please don't be mad at me if you don't hear from me for a while, OK?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stampin'! :)


Spider Jar Halloween Card Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment