Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day 2012


Happy World Cardmaking Day! I hope you're having a great, crafty day!

I didn't have time to get as much done as I'd hoped today because... guess what! I was totally stuck all day! No inspiration whatsoever! But I sat down to make a video anyway, and I actually kind of love the resulting card. Yay! :)


Y'all know how much I love to watercolor, and I just got this stamp set very recently. I was kind of stressing about my creative block, so I figured sitting down and coloring for a while was a good place to start. :)

So anyway, check out the video here, or over on my YouTube channel.


I hope you had - or are having! I know a lot of us do our best crafting at night :) - a fantastic World Cardmaking Day!

Happy Stampin'!



Watercolor Fall Blessings Card Supplies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment