Monday, August 19, 2013

Confetti Birthday Tag


Yeah, yeah, another tag. Are you sick of them yet? :) This is one I made for a co-workers 60th birthday surprise party. Confetti is another really big trend these days - and it seems to just be getting bigger! I tried playing with the confetti look for one of my Convention swap cards, but I love the idea of working actually 3D confetti into my projects.

This tag came together way easier than I thought it would. I just cut the same tag shape out of Whisper White cardstock and Window Sheet. I sandwiched a handful of little punched circles in between them, and sewed around the edge.


The flower embellishment is made with a bunch of pieces punched with the Pansy Punch layered together, secured with a brad in the center, and scrunched up. Check out the great dimension - I love it!


The sentiment is from the set Four You - it's pretty much my favorite greeting set right now! And just look at how cute the tag looks on just a simple brown paper lunch sack! Easy peasy! :)


Happy Stampin'! :)

1 comment: