Saturday, December 7, 2013

CCC#017 - Oh Christmas Tree


Hello! Welcome to another Cards Challenge from Catherine and Cathy Create! This month's theme is…
Oh, Christmas Tree


For my card this month, I needed a simple and easy to mass-produce card. I'm having a card making party at my house next weekend - Cocktails and Christmas Cards! Does that sound like fun or what? :) Anyway, most of the ladies who are coming are complete stamping newbies. So I wanted to design a card that is super cute, but had as few elements and techniques as possible. This card would be perfect for making a ton to send to everyone on your Christmas card list!

Hint: I cut the top of the tag into a perfectly rounded shape by tracing one of the Ovals Collection Framelits and cutting it with my Paper Snips. But… let me just say that there's a new product in the upcoming Occasions Catalog that will let you make adorable tags in any size with just one *punch*! :)

Now make sure you check out the other DT members' cards on Catherine and Cathy Create! They are awesome! And if you link up your own Christmas tree card, you might win some Stampin' Up! goodies! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend :)

Happy Stampin'! :)



Christmas Tree Card Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment