Sunday, December 15, 2013

Quick Hostess Gift Enclosures

Hey there! Happy 10 Days Until Christmas! :) Are you ready? Well I've got a quick and simple last-minute card project idea for you today.


My social calendar has been busier than ever before in my life this month - I've never had so many Christmas parties and events! And with party season upon us, sometimes what you're looking for is a holiday themed card or tag that doesn't actually say Merry Christmas. So I decided to create a super simple 3x3 Christmasy thank you card.


These would be great to put with a hostess gift. Perfect if you're traveling and staying at someone's house and want to leave a little gift behind. Or to put with a teacher or neighbor gift.


I took my cues from the Season of Style DSP stack - $6.95 for 48 double-sided sheets! It's so perfect for projects like this. The color palette is a total no-brainer, and it's super cute… Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White.


I love the combo of Whisper White ink on Crumb Cake, and it goes so well with this color scheme. The snowflake stamp is from Festive Flurries, and the thank you sentiment is from Regarding Dahlias. It's stamped in Early Espresso.

So I hope this project gives you some ideas for your last-minute holiday crafting needs. Have a great week!

Happy Stampin'! :)



Snowflake Thank You 3x3 Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment