Friday, August 20, 2010

school themed? gotta have it!

The lovely Kimberly Crawford has a new line of stamps that she's designed called Mint Motif. She's just released her third set, School Basics, and it's got 'school' in the title and a handwriting line stamp so of course I had to have it right away! :) It's been sitting on my desk for a couple days because I'm still getting used to designing cards that are based primarily on stamping, but last night the seal was broken. Let me just tell you these stamps are awesome. They're so adorable and really great quality. And they're really thoughtfully designed - an outline and a solid of each image, the words are all separate so you can customize your sentiment, and all the words fit on the handwriting line. It's so apparent how much consideration and expertise (from much trial and error with other companies' stamps I'm sure!) went into designing the set.

Here's my first card, using School Basics and October Afternoon's Report Card. (BTW: OA has a new school collection coming out soon (ish?) and it looks incredible!)


Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment