Thursday, September 23, 2010

StampTV Thursday 9/23 Sketch Challenge

So I don't know what it is about the StampTV sketch challenges. I follow several sketch blogs, and so very rarely do anything with the sketches. But this is the third consecutive Thursday I've participated in the StampTV sketch challenge. I think I like that they never have any fussy aspects that I don't know how to execute. And this week's challenge? Oh my goodness! Vicki read my mind! Totally my go-to card layout. I mean, probably 90% of the cards already in my StampTV gallery could apply to this challenge. On the one hand, I was psyched that I could use a card that's been in my head for a few days without any real changes. On the other hand... well... I'm feeling pretty lame for making the same card over and over again! :)

Anyway, here are the sketches... there's one CAS/Beginner and one Layered/Experienced. My card is somewhere between the two.



And here's my card...

Supplies: Cardstock - Stampin' Up (kraft), Pure Luxury by Gina K. Designs (Rocket Red); Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft Be Merry collection; Stamps - Gina K. Designs (Vintage Borders by Nina Brackett, Blessed is the Season); Inks - Vivid Brick Red, Versamark; Misc. - Stampin' Up embossing powder, cheapo rhinestones from AC Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment