Wednesday, September 1, 2010

a little Papertrey love

Dawn McVey recently featured a card she made using Falling Leaves from the latest Papertrey Ink release. I was so inspired I literally immediately bought the set! And just for fun, some red and green buttons and ribbons to get me through the upcoming holidays :)

Here are my Dawn-inspired cards:
This stamp set is A-Maze-Ing!

OK, I know I missed the boat a little with this one, but I got the Everyday Button Bits stamp set a couple months ago, and I just opened it up a few days ago!
I didn't really think too much about this card before I made it... or really even while I was making it! :) You can kinda tell that it's a little crooked and off-center, but I still like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment