Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a note about my new {venture}

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I'm an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant. And I've been posting a lot of A Muse Studio projects since I signed on as a Creative Consultant in March.

But I care about you (yes, you), and I want to be honest with you about what this means for me.

Let's be honest. I want you to purchase A Muse Studio merchandise, and I want you to purchase it from me, because when you do, I make money. There I said it. (Not like you weren't thinking it!)

But... and this is a big one... That said, here are my promises to you, my blog reader and potential customer.

- I will not lie to you to make a sale. I worked at the Gap for a year. I was crap at it. I let people browse, and buy what they wanted, and sometimes I even let people leave empty handed. (gasp!) I want to let you make your own decisions and I won't pressure you to spend money you don't have on things you don't want. I still have a 9-5 job that pays my bills.
- I will review products honestly. If I say I love something, I really love it. (See above re: lying to make a sale) If there's a product I don't like, I either won't bring it up, or I'll be honest and say I don't really care for it!
- I'm not going to replace my entire craft room with A Muse Studio branded or approved products. (Don't you hate those people??) I can't afford it, and neither can you! I will keep using the tools that I love, and the tools that I have that I just kinda like, because I already have them. And I will remain loyal to all of my favorite companies, including A Muse Studio. I liked them before I became their salesperson.

So, I thank you for your ear. I do hope you will check out my webstore, honestly because A Muse is a great company with some of the cutest products out there. If you have questions about a specific product you see in my store, or about a technique you've seen or heard about, please ask! You may just see your question answered in an upcoming video tutorial! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment