Greeting's from Orr's Island, Maine! :)
I honestly didn't think there was going to be a video tutorial this week. I had a really busy week and didn't get a chance to get my video edited. So I'd planned to edit it while we were on vacation, and post it next week. But it turns out we have a great internet connection, so here I am! Right on time! :)
So anyway, about the video. I know three people who got engaged over Easter weekend. And as spring to early summer is, traditionally, wedding season, I decided to make a wedding favor project. You could use this project for any party or celebration as well, and you can also very easily change the size of the box.
Watch the video below, or watch at my YouTube channel.
All materials from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore:
(These are the materials I use in the video to make the gray and turquoise box.)
- solid cardstock in Slate, Bermuda, and Sugar
- rings stamp from "Happily Ever After" stamp set
- pigment ink in Slate
- Standard Circles Large and Standard Circles Small Nestabilities dies
- stitched grosgrain ribbon in Ocean
- 3D foam adhesive
- Tombow Mono tape runner
- Copic marker in BG10
- Copic Multiliner black pen
- other: white embroidery floss, hole punch, scoring board, ruler, American Crafts foam letter stickers
Have a great week!