Just in time for college and high school graduations, here's a super simple and quick money card.
AND - I'm doing my first ever GIVEAWAY! :) Leave a comment on this post by 8pm on Wednesday, May 11 for a chance to win a copy of the stamp set I used in this video - ConGRADulations by A Muse Studio. For an extra chance to win, Tweet about my giveaway, and leave another comment to let me know you Tweeted. Be sure to use @afkeyes in your Tweet and link to the post!
Watch the video here, or on YouTube.
All materials from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore:
- solid cardstock in Sugar and Onyx
- polka dot cardstock in Buttercup
- ConGRADulations stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Buttercup Tombow Dual-Brush marker
- 1/8" super-stick tape
- Tombow tape runner
- Standard Circles Large and Standard Circles Small Nestabilities
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and don't forget to comment! :)