Check out the first card I made with the new items :)
I wanted to try something new to me - emboss resist with pigment ink. I have to be honest, my least favorite thing about A Muse Studio is the inks. Don't get me wrong, they're great quality inks in awesome colors. I just wish they hadn't chosen to carry exclusively pigment inks. When you're just stamping, they have a great look - kind of like chalk inks - but you just can't do a lot of the inking techniques unless you're using a dye ink. So I decided I needed to figure out the techniques that can be done with pigment inks! Emboss resist is definitely one of them, but the embossed areas won't wipe completely clean. In this case, it worked well with the soft, smudgy look I was going for.
- A Muse Studio solid cardstock in Lido (available 2/1) and Sugar (available now)
- A Muse Studio Venetian patterned cardstock in Lido (available 2/1)
- A Muse Studio ink in Lido and Burano (available 2/1) and Fern (available now)
- A Muse Studio Charming Gardeners stamp set (available 2/1)
- Other supplies: Nestabilities Labels 8 dies, various gems and pearls, mini sponge daubers, white embossing powder, heat tool
Stay tuned for more! :)