Monday, January 23, 2012

A Valentine's Sketch

I recently came across a super cute and super super simple card by Heather Campbell on the Paper Smooches blog. I immediately pinned it, thinking it would be perfect to use as a sketch. Well, lo and behold, it did not just go to Pinterest Purgatory like so many other "brilliant ideas" - I actually used it as inspiration for a card within a few days! :)


I have to say, I am in love with the new Gnome Sweet Gnome set from Stampin' Up! :) I also used new Basic Grey Kissing Booth collection paper that I got from Simon Says Stamp's cardmaking kit. Have you seen it? The February kit sold out, but you can get a subscription that will start with next month's kit. I got Studio Calico's kits for about a year and I LOVED them, but often had trouble using them as a cardmaker. The Simon Says kits are designed for cardmaking, and they're designed by Kristina Werner! Hello! Total cardmaking perfection! :) Go check 'em out if you haven't already.

See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment